Dr. James Meschino, DC, MS, ROHP, RAP, is recognized as a leading expert in nutrition, anti-aging, fitness and wellness. He is a published author of four books, with his most recent being, The Meschino Optimal Living Program – 8 Steps to a Healthy, Fit, Age-Resistant Body.
His professional credentials are extensive and include:
- Director of Nutritional Therapy at the Cancer Immunotherapy Centers, a Toronto-based multi-disciplinary clinic that provides integrative therapies to patients suffering from chronic pain, cancer, autoimmune diseases and other chronic degenerative conditions
- Associate Professor at the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto, where he has taught courses in biochemistry, nutrition and natural medicine since 1984
- Doctor of Chiropractic, having run a successful practice in Toronto, Canada, for over 20 years
- Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner (ROHP)
- Registered Acupuncture Practitioner (RAP), with a special interest in chronic pain management
- Fellow of the Academy of Anti-Aging Research (A3R)
- Provides Continuing Education courses on nutrition and natural medicine to medical doctors, pharmacists, chiropractors and other health care providers in the United States and Canada
- Faculty member of the American Council of Exercise (A.C.E.)
- Guest lecturer for the Integrative Cancer Therapy Fellowship Program (a division of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine), teaching medical doctors from around the world (including oncologists) the scientific evidence pertaining to the role of nutrition and supplementation in the adjunctive management of cancer
- Course co-ordinator and lecturer at the College of Naturopathic Medicine in Toronto
Dr. Meschino also delivers seminars to the general public on a wide variety of topics, including:
- Health Destiny: Conquering the Genetic Time Bombs of Aging and Disease, Naturally
- Turn Your Body into a Fat-Burning Machine! Discover the Slimmer, Fitter, Healthier You
- Women’s Nutrition: A Valuable Message That No Woman Can Afford to Miss
- Nutrition and Cancer: The Scientific Evidence of Lifestyle and Dietary Patterns
- The 10 Nutrition & Lifestyle Steps to Reduce Risk of Breast Cancer: The Scientific Evidence That All Women Must Know
Over the past several years, Dr. Meschino has written articles on nutrition, healthy living and anti-aging for several professional and consumer publications, including Dynamic Chiropractic, Sharp Magazine, and Canadian Health & Lifestyle Magazine. He has also appeared on numerous local and national radio and television programs in Canada and the U.S., including CTV: Canadian Living health series, KTLA Morning Show, Good Morning Texas, CITY-TV Breakfast Television, On The Line with Christine Williams, and, most recently, did a 90-minute special on PBS entitled: Healthy Aging, Naturally- Learn how to combat the body’s aging clock with natural interventions.
Dr. Meschino is the creator of the online Meschino Health Test and is the Chief Formulator for the Adëeva Nutritionals brand of supplements and natural health products.