Oil of Oregano: Nature's Antibiotic
Oil of oregano has been shown to kill certain:
- Funghi – yeast infections
- Other microorganisms
Oil of Oregano acts like nature’s antibiotic. This is especially true for P73 wild oregano blend. The fungal fighting properties of P73 wild oil of oregano are supported by research conducted at the Georgetown University Medical Center. in this study P37 worked exceptionally well at fighting candida albicans (better known as a yeast infection).
Experimental Studies show that oil of oregano kills at least 30 different strains of harmful bacteria, such as staphylococcus aureus as well as coronaviruses, which are the second leading cause of the common cold. Coronaviruses can also cause pneumonia and other respiratory infection. Also oil of oregano has been shown to kill helicobacter pylori bacteria, a causal factor in up to 90% of duodenal ulcers and 80% of stomach (gastric) ulcers. Evidence suggests that the volatile oils thymol and carvacrol, are what kill various microorganisms.
Don’t make the mistake of thinking that oil of oregano can replace the need for antibiotic drugs in acute bacterial infections. Oil of oregano is simply not strong enough to treat acute bacterial infections. You have to know when to use oil of oregano and when to rely on standard antibiotic drugs.
In the eBook that is available here you can learn the exact dosages you should use to help fight a variety of common infections. You can use a 250 mg capsules of the P73 wild oregano blend, as part of the complementary management of certain infectious states in the following way:
- Colds & Flu – can be used to abort them, reduce severity and/or duration
- Acute Bronchitis and Sinusitis – can be a treatment in conjunction with prescribed antibiotics
- Chronic Bronchitis and Chronic Asthma – can be very helpful for these chronic conditions
- Chronic Mono and Chronic Fatigue Often the missing link – as these are viruses, antibiotics can eliminate these problems but you need to use the right doses and other immune modulators to use with it
- Candida and yeast infections – like chronic mono and chronic fatigue you need to use the right doses for effective treatment
- Duodenal and Gastric (stomach) ulcers – can be used in conjunction with other medicines aimed at killing the helicobacter pylori bacterium and reducing acidity
- Acne and Rosacea –Oil of oregano shown to kill the bacteria and skin mite associated with acne and rosacea, respectively.
* You can apply a topical oil of oregano cream at night when applicable
Some Final Points:
- Over use of antibiotics is causing antibiotic resistance. Thus, oil of oregano is a great intervention for the conditions mentioned. You can only stay on antibiotics for so long, or have repeated bouts of antibiotic use, you can’t repeatedly go on antibiotics either. Therefore for conditions like chronic sinusitis, chronic mono, etc oil of oregano can be very useful.
- Always take probiotic supplement with oil of oregano if using for longer than a week
- For many conditions you will need immune modulators:
- Additional Vitamin D
- Reishi mushroom and Astragalus Supplement
- 14 mushroom blend from www.mushroomharvest.com – 2 teaspoons per day – medical mushrooms
- High Potency Multi-vitamin – vitamin C, E, Beta-carotene, selenium, zinc
- Probiotic supplement
- No alcohol
- Get enough rest
But it starts with p73 wild oregano blend. Oil of oregano is like nature’s antibiotic, so to learn details like:
- What source to use
- What daily dosage to use for different conditions
- What nutrients to use with it, and what dosages of those nutrients